- We are happy to annnounce that there will be a GI tutorial at ASE 2020.
- There was a tutorial on Genetic Improvement at PPSN 2020. Slides can be obtained here.
- Due to ICSE going virtual, the 8th GI workshop was held online on July 3rd. All talks, including Prof. Mark Harman’s keynote are available on the GI@ICSE workshop page.
- The 9th International Workshop on Genetic Improvement took place at GECCO 2020.
- There was a special session on Genetic Improvement at WCCI 2020.
- The 62nd CREST Open Workshop on Program Repair and Genetic Improvement took place on 20-21st January 2020.
- Version 2 of the Genetic Improvement in No time (Gin) tool has been released. It is available at https://github.com/gintool/gin. It provides the ability to handle multi-class projects, gradle and maven build tools, built-in profiler and sampling utilities, test case generation, and a load of new edit operators.
- Version 2, alpha release, of the PYGGI Python General Framework for Genetic Improvement has been released. It is available at https://github.com/coinse/pyggi/releases. This release now supports XML.