Skip to the content.
- There will be a special session on Genetic Improvement at WCCI 2020. Details can be found here.
- The 8th International Workshop on Genetic Improvement wil take place at ICSE 2020. Details can be found here.
- The 62nd CREST Open Workshop on Program Repair and Genetic Improvement will take place in January 2020.
- Version 2 of the Genetic Improvement in No time (Gin) tool has been released. It is available at https://github.com/gintool/gin. It provides the ability to handle multi-class projects, gradle and maven build tools, built-in profiler and sampling utilities, test case generation, and a load of new edit operators.
- Version 2, alpha release, of the PYGGI Python General Framework for Genetic Improvement has been released. It is available at https://github.com/coinse/pyggi/releases. This release now supports XML.